Winners will be recognized in a variety of activities throughout 2013. The final deadline for applications has been extended to Sept. 28, 2012. As a winner, your organization will be:
- Profiled in a special awards issue of Human Resource Executive magazine to be published in spring of 2013;
- Announced by Bersin & Associates in a variety of channels including a news release, on our website and in our newsletters;
- Provided with the WhatWorks® Award 2013 logo to use on your website;
- Presented with a 2013 crystal award engraved with your organization's name;
- Featured in the Bersin & Associates' report, Bersin & Associates WhatWorks®: Lessons from the Best, our annual, comprehensive report of best practices, findings, and observations collected during the evaluation process;
- Recognized at Bersin & Associates annual research conference, IMPACT 2013, to be held April 22-25, 2012 at the Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
In addition, your organization may be invited to be the subject of an in-depth case study by Bersin & Associates and your executives invited to serve as speakers or our events including webinars and the IMPACT conference. You also may have the opportunity to be featured in the Human Resource Executive magazine or to present at one of the Human Resource Executive magazine events.
Following are just a few examples of press coverage and research reports highlighting the past winners of our previous Learning Leaders awards:
- Learning Leaders 2012: Lessons from the Best an in-depth look into the best practices of 31 winners in the 2011 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Bersin & Associates Names 2012 Learning Leaders" featuring the Learning Leaders 2012 winners.
- Learning Leaders® 2011: Lessons from the Best provides a look at the very best in enterprise learning and talent management for 2011 and how their accomplishments raised the bar.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Learning Leaders: Focus of Winners Is Changing," featuring the Learning Leaders 2011 winners.
- Learning Leaders 2010: Lessons from the Best an in-depth look into the best practices of 25 winners in the 2010 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Learning Leaders Show How to Adapt to Changing Times", featuring the Learning Leaders 2010 winners.